Get personal tailored advice
Make the most of your super with expert tailored advice
Financial independence in retirement can be achieved by investing into super earlier, contributing appropriate amounts, and managing your investment choices.
Choosing the right investment option for your situation and strategy is vital to ensure your super reaches the growth potential needed to provide the kind of lifestyle you want.
Speaking with one of our expert Financial Planners is one of the best ways to help plan for your retirement and understand the complexities of super and the supporting tax structure. They can outline some tax-effective ‘top up’ strategies specific to your situation and help you determine the right way to start drawing down on your nest egg.
To make sure you’re on the right track for retirement, you can either:
- Call one of our super specialists on 13 11 55 (and ask for ‘financial planning’)
- Visit a Suncorp Bank branch
- Use our online tools, including the Retirement Simulator
- Make an obligation FREE appointment with a Suncorp Financial Planner
Our expert Financial Planners can help you with specific questions or issues about your super, including:
- Retirement planning, including Transition to Retirement
- Your investment options
- Putting extra savings into your super
- Insurance cover
- Pension products and super income streams
What can you expect from a Suncorp Financial Planner?
1. Establish your financial situation & identify your goals
Your first obligation FREE appointment is an opportunity to discuss your needs and goals with a qualified professional, who can explain strategies simply and provide tailored advice and assistance.
2. Customise a plan that best suits you
When you choose to proceed, your Suncorp Financial Planner will prepare a personalised financial plan, with recommended strategies to help you meet your financial goals.
3. Review your insurance cover
Any financial plan should include adequate insurance protection. This will help to protect you and your family's financial future.
4. Implement your financial plan
Once you're satisfied with your customised plan, your Suncorp Financial Planner will manage the implementation of the plan, keeping you informed along the way.
5. Review your financial plan
We recommend that you review your financial plan every 12 months. Regular contact with your planner allows you to keep your financial plan on track.
See what to expect from a Financial Planner for more information.