Why choose Everyday Super?
- I want the convenience of seeing my super inside internet banking
- I want competitive fees
- I’d like my investments to be taken care of with the option of choosing my own
- I want support and advice to be on hand when I need it
- I want smart and simple tools to help me with my savings
- I want to be part of an award winning fund
- I want my account to be with a stable, trustworthy company I can rely on
What's so good about Everyday Super?
- Find lost super and combine other super accounts into your Suncorp account.
- Track the performance of your investment options, and change your investment mix.
- Making personal super contributions is easy with the Suncorp Bank Mobile App.
- Get on top of your super with our DIY tools and calculators to help you work out your investing style, see if your super savings are on track, and more.
- Change your level of insurance cover (excludes pension).
- Nominate beneficiaries, view your transaction history, update your details, and more.
- Investments that automatically adjust to suit your age.
- OR create your own investment mix using our easy, online tools.
Find out more on investment options and how the fund is performing
- Get advice on selecting investments and insurance cover, making contributions or working out how much super you need to retire.
- A phone-based Super Concierge Service, where we allocate you a dedicated customer service expert.
- We can help you find any lost super. Find out more
- We'll help rollover funds in your super accounts into the one account and deal with the other super funds on your behalf. Find out more
- Free calculators, within your online account, providing you with tailored advice on:
- Generate a complete report outlining savings and investment suggestions.
- Everyday Super was awarded a ‘gold’ rating in 2013 and has been awarded ‘best new product’ for 2014 by SuperRatings, an independent research and ratings agency.1
- SuperRatings named Everyday Super as 'the most innovative product, providing a suite of investment options, strong education and advice tools, stapled with seamless online banking integration'.2
- As part of the Suncorp group - a top 25ASX listed company trusted with the financial needs of over nine million customers. Find out more
- Everyday Super is fully compliant with the federal goverment's 'MySuper' requirements.
Here's a few reasons why Suncorp Everyday Super is a great choice
- You won't pay any investment switching fees, exit fees or commissions
- No minimum account balance to get started
- You can also choose to make a payment from your account to your adviser for advice tailored to your personal situation
- Pay no percentage administration or investment fees for money in the Suncorp Cash Fund
$1.76 per week plus 0.76% pa on your balance. Nil for Suncorp Cash Fund.
The fee of $1.76 per week is charged as a monthly fee of $7.65 and will be deducted by withdrawing units from your account on or around the last day of the month. If you have a super account and a transition to retirement option or a pension account, you will only pay $7.65 per month and the fee will be applied to your super account.
The percentage fee is calculated on the average value of your account balance for the month. It’s deducted by withdrawing units from your account effective on or near the last day of the month.
We reduce this fee by the amount of income tax deductions we receive so the actual fee applied will be less.
0.16% to 0.71%pa investment fee on your balance.
This fee is included in the daily unit price calculation for each investment option.
Ranges from nil to +/-0.21%.
This fee is reflected in the buy and sell unit price of each investment option.
*We receive a tax deduction for expenses related to investment and administration fees. As a result, the actual investment and administration fees you pay will be reduced by up to 15%.
Other fees and costs may apply to your account, including Insurance fees on any insurance cover provided.
Not sure what some of these fees are? View fee glossary
How do the investments work?
Prefer us to do the work?
With our Suncorp Life stage Funds, deciding how to invest your super money couldn't be easier. In fact, you don't have to do a thing.
First, we allocate you a diversified investment mix based on you age, so you’re not putting all your eggs in one basket. Then we automatically change your investment mix over time to suit your changing needs and risk appetite. When you're younger we'll put more of your money in growth investments like shares and property, and as you get older we'll put more of your money in income investments better suited to more risk-averse investors with shorter time horizons.
Fund. The actual investment mix may differ from that shown here. You can find the latest actual investment mix for your Suncorp
Lifestage Fund in the monthly Suncorp Everyday Super investment options asset allocation report available by clicking here
Want more control and to choose your own portfolio?
If you'd rather create your own investment mix you can select from five single sector investment options:
- Suncorp Australian Shares Fund
- Suncorp International Shares Fund
- Suncorp Property Fund
- Suncorp Australian Fixed Interest Fund
- Suncorp Cash Fund
You can switch options online whenever you want.
Our Suncorp Lifestage Funds and single-sector options are professionally managed by expert investment managers, including Morningstar. They're designed to suit a broad range of investors. To find out more take a look at the Everyday Super Product Guide
Use our investment mix simulator to see how easy it is to change your investments within your online account.
How are Everyday Super funds performing?
Select a fund to view its performance
i.e. if you were born in 1946 you would be in the 1945-49 lifestage fund
Exit unit price graph (last 6 months) View full history
Product features, key attributions, asset allocation and more.
Net return target, level of investment risk and more.
Need help? Call us 1800 191 517 Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm
Please note: Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Unit price only, excludes administration fees.
Unit prices, performance figures for all of our super & retirement investment options and annual reports. Find out more
Insurance based on your lifestage
Life insurance is important when you are working and building a future.
Having your insurance within your superannuation makes sure you have cover in place to help
protect yourself should something happen.
- Insurance premiums are simply deducted from your super account balance, so you have no out of pocket expenses
- You have total control and can increase, decrease or cancel your insurance through your online account.
- You'll be automatically accepted for default insurance cover* - no medical required.
- Life insurance is from Suncorp Life3, part of Australia's largest general insurance group.
How does it work?
- You'll automatically4 receive Life and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD)5 cover to an amount between $25,000 and $250,0004.
- Your cover amount is allocated depending on your age, and automatically adjusts over time.
- We believe in paying for what you need, so we give you more insurance when you’re likely to have higher debt such as a mortgage and children. Cover then reduces as you move towards retirement.
- We'll tell you when your cover is due to change and ask if you want to increase, decrease or opt out of insurance within Suncorp Everyday Super.
- You can increase (up to $850,000), decrease or cancel your cover through your online account.
How much are you covered for and what would it cost?
|Enter your age
15 - 69
This is your default level of cover
Tell us about yourself
to get a more accurate premium quote for you
Nobody wants to spend hours searching through list of thousands of occupations - that's why you just need to tell us what type of work you're involved in to get an indicative premium.
If your occupation doesn't fit into one of these categories, or you aren't sure, call us on 13 11 75 and we'll help you out.