Why choose an Everyday Super pension account?
If any of the following sounds like you, Everyday Super can help.
"I want to know it's all being taken care of"
"I want low fees and value for money"
"I'm after hands on investing and complete control"
What's so good about an Everyday Super Pension?
- Easy account set up online in minutes.
- You choose how much you'd like to receive, how often and which account you'd like it deposited into.
- Manage your account and track the performance of your investment options via Suncorp internet banking.
- Investments that automatically adjust to suit your age.
- Or create your own investment mix.
- Cash investment options available.
Choose how much, when and where you want to receive your money.
- Choose to receive your regular pension payments into your nominated financial institution account, either: Fortnightly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half-yearly, or yearly.
- Your super benefits can be withdrawn as either a regular pension payment or lump sum amount.
- Choose which of your investment options you’d like your pension payments drawn from.
View the Everyday Super Product Guide for information on limits
Get help and advice about your account and investments
- Talk to one of the friendly experts at our phone-based Concierge Service, where we allocate you a dedicated customer service expert.
- Everyday Super was awarded a ‘gold’ rating in 2013 and has been awarded ‘best new product’ for 2014 by SuperRatings, an independent research and ratings agency.^
- SuperRatings named Everyday Super as ‘the most innovative product, providing a suite of investment options, strong education and advice tools, stapled with seamless online banking integration’.†
Low fees? How low are we talking?
$1.50 per week plus 0.65% per annum on your balance. Nil percentage administration fee for Suncorp Cash Fund.
0.20% investment fee on your balance in the Suncorp Lifestage Fund. Nil for Suncorp Cash fund.
Other fees and costs may apply to your account, including Insurance fees on any insurance cover provided.
Not sure what some of these fees are? View fee glossary
What do those fees really mean?
Fees are deducted straight from pension account. Use our calculator to see what these fees would mean for you yearly.
We're unable to calculate your fees. Refer to the Everyday Super Product Guide if you need information
Balance must be between $1000 and $99,999,999.99
How do the investments work?
- First, we allocate you a diversified investment mix based on you age.
- Then we automatically change your investment mix over time towards a focus primarily on capital preservation and income generation rather than wealth accumulation.
- Suncorp Australian Shares Fund
- Suncorp International Shares Fund
- Suncorp Property Fund
- Suncorp Australian Fixed Interest Fund
- Suncorp Cash Fund
You can switch options online whenever you want.
Our Suncorp Lifestage Fund and single-sector options are professionally managed by expert investment managers, including Morningstar. They're designed to suit a broad range of investors. To find out more take a look at the Everyday Super Product Guide
How are Everyday Super pension funds performing?
Select a fund to view its performance
i.e. if you were born in 1946 you would be in the 1945-49 lifestage fund
Exit unit price graph (last 6 months) View full history
Product features, key attributions, asset allocation and more.
Net return target, level of investment risk and more.
Need help? Call us 1800 191 517 Mon - Fri 6am - 8pm
Please note: Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Unit price only, excludes administration fees.
Unit prices, performance figures for all of our super & retirement investment options and annual reports. Find out more