How to pay your employees’ super
Want to spend less time on super and more time running your business?
Choose from the below list which type of business customer you are and your preferred payment method.
A Suncorp superannuation fund is the primary (default) fund for my business
I just want to pay super to an employee who has chosen either Suncorp Everyday Super, Suncorp Brighter Super or Suncorp WealthSmart
- Via a clearing house offered by another provider or the government’s small business clearing house
Suncorp EASE - Clearing House
Suncorp has a great solution to help you pay your employees’ super easily. It’s called Suncorp EASE.
Who should use Suncorp EASE?
Suncorp EASE is suitable if:
- You have a business with more than one employee and you’re making superannuation payments to a Suncorp superannuation fund as the main fund for your employees; or
- You would like to join a Suncorp superannuation fund as the main fund for your employees
What is Suncorp EASE?
Suncorp EASE is an online superannuation payment solution, to make your employees’ super payments.
Why use Suncorp EASE?
Suncorp EASE removes the hassle of managing your employees’ super, especially when making payments to multiple funds.
How will Suncorp EASE benefit you?
- Electronic straight-through processing
- Fast transacting (your contributions can usually be in your employees' super accounts in just two days)
- No more writing cheques or hours of manual data input
- Quickly update employees’ details such as salary, address, and tax file numbers.
- Pay multiple contributions to multiple funds in one transaction
- One easy-to-use online interface
- Employee information at your fingertips
- Painlessly delete employees from your employer plan when they leave your company
- Get access in one convenient location to reporting for employees in your plan and those who’ve chosen another super fund.
- Make your super contributions by direct debit from your bank or by direct credit
- Easily set up an Everyday Super account, Brighter Super account or other super fund for new employees when they join your company
- You can input each employee’s details on screen individually
- Or upload a payroll file if you've got lots of employees
Suncorp EASE is free to use, providing enough of your employees have Everyday Super or Brighter super accounts. Please see the Everyday Super or Brighter Super Product Guide for more information.
Watch our online videos to see how easy EASE is to use!
Sign up for Suncorp EASE
To use Suncorp as the default super fund to pay your employees, please sign up below.
I am new to Suncorp
Note: You’ll need your ABN and payment details. Once your account is set up we’ll give you the details of your online account and you can start setting up your employees and begin making super contributions. If you have any questions call us on 1800 636 081 and we’ll talk you through it.
I am an Existing Suncorp superannuation customer
Call us on 1800 636 081. We’ll step you through the process.
Login to Suncorp EASE
Who should use BPAY
It is best to use BPAY when you only have one employee’s super to pay.
Note: If you choose to use BPAY to pay more than one employee please pay each employee individually. If you choose to send us one bulk payment for all your choice employees you will also need to send us a contributions remittance advice form.
How to use BPAY?
You can also make one-off or regular payments via BPAY from your banking institution.
- For choice employees (employees that have chosen a fund that is not your main (default) fund) - use the Biller Code for the payment type and the employees’ Customer Reference Number (CRN). The CRN is located on your employees’ Choice of Fund form.
- For default employees (employees that are with your main (default) fund) – it is best to use Suncorp EASE.
Employer salary sacrifice
Employer voluntary contribution
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 519
What are my responsibilities as an employer?
To ensure you're fulfilling your super obligations correctly, you should speak to your financial adviser. To view your obligations under the SuperStream reforms and how you can start to comply, click here.