Turn life's little bumps around with Suncorp's Accidental Injury Plan
Accidents happen when you least expect them. Wouldn't it be reassuring to think that you could afford to take a break to recuperate, or hire someone to help around the house if something were to happen to you?
Accident insurance can do just that. Our Accidental Injury Plan lets you rest assured that whatever may be waiting around the corner, you have someone on your side. Providing a lump sum payment of up to $100,0004 – in cases of serious injury – the plan can help with any financial inconvenience, and get you back on track before you know it.
Accidental Injury Plan Features
- No complicated forms or medical tests to apply
- Guaranteed acceptance1
- Cover for accidents anytime, anywhere starting from as little as $4.38 a week2
- A lump sum payment of up to $100,0004
- 10% Cash Back Benefit every 3 years3
- 24-hour worldwide cover, 365 days a year
- The choice of Standard or Plus packages
- Flexible payment options - fortnightly, monthly or annually
Accidental Injury Plan Packages
There are two packages to choose from, Standard and Plus, which represent good value for money with cover starting from $4.38 a week2. The table below shows the type of payouts you could receive.
|Type of Injury||Payout|
|Loss of limbs or sight||$50,000||$100,000|
|Single loss of limb or eye||$25,000||$50,000|
|Severe burns to more than 20% of body surface or 50% of face||$12,500||$25,000|
|Severe burns to at least 4% but less than 20% of body surface||$7,500||$15,000|
|Severe burns of hands to at least 50% of either hand surface||$4,000||$8,000|
|hip; pelvis (excluding sacrum); thigh shaft||$10,000||$20,000|
|skull (excluding bones of the face or nose)||$7,500||$15,000|
|Lower leg (excluding foot); kneecap; ankle; or vertebrae||$5,000||$10,000|
|arm (including elbow, excluding wrist); sternum||$4,000||$8,000|
|wrist; hand (excluding thumbs and fingers); foot (including heel excluding toes); shoulder blade; collar bone; jaw (excluding cheekbone)||$1,500||$3,000|
|rib or ribs; cheekbone; eye socket; coccyx; sacrum; nose||$500||$1,000|
This information is a summary only. Please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for further details about the terms and conditions that apply to the product. Refer also, to the Financial Services Guides for details about what financial services may be provided in relation to the product.
For more information
As of 7 January 2011 the Suncorp Group of companies moved to a new non operating holding company structure (NOHOC). The new NOHOC is Suncorp Group Limited. The issuer of this Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) remains a member of the Suncorp Group of companies. There are no changes to the terms and conditions of the PDS.
- Acceptance is guaranteed if the person applying for Suncorp Accidental Injury Plan is an Australian permanent resident aged 18 - 75 (inclusive), hs received the Suncorp accidental Injury Plan Product disclosure Statement (PDS) in australia and has provided their correct payment details.
- This premium is indicative only and is based on a person aged between 18–65 years who has chosen the Standard package. The premium you pay may differ and will depend on your particular circumstances and which package you choose.
- This means you will be eligible to receive, every 3 years, a refund of 10% of premiums paid under a Suncorp Accidental Injury Plan in the previous 3 years as long as you have not received any claim payments, and subject to any relevant terms that apply to your policy. No interest will be paid on the refunded amount.
- Amount of benefit payable for an injury will depend on certain factors including the type of injury sustained and the package chosen. Suncorp Accidental Injury Plan does not cover all possible injuries. The amount and payment of any benefit is subject to the terms and conditions which apply to Suncorp Accidental Injury Plan, including any exclusions.
The information in this communication is current at August 2012 and may be subject to change from time to time without notice. Suncorp Accidental Injury Plan is issued by Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530, AFSL 229 880 (SLSL) under the Suncorp brand and is distributed by MetLife Insurance Limited ABN 75 004 274 882, AFSL 238 096. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the Suncorp Accidental Injury Plan product before making any decisions about whether to acquire this product. The PDS is available here. Information provided in this communication in relation to the Suncorp Accidental Injury Plan is general advice only. It has been prepared without taking into account your personal financial objectives, situation or needs. You should consider obtaining independent financial advice before making a decision about acquiring this product. SLSL and Suncorp are subsidiaries of Suncorp Group Limited ABN 66 145 290 124 (Suncorp Group). The obligations of SLSL and Suncorp are not guaranteed by each other, or any other company in the Suncorp Group. From time to time we may provide you with information about our products and services. If you do not wish to receive any further information from us you can let us know by contacting us on 1800 049 115.
Call 1800 177 549
Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm EST
|Get a quote|