Life Insurance Quotes
Help secure your family's future today
How long would your family be able to continue their current lifestyle if you were no longer in the picture? Nobody likes to think about tragedy striking and the impact it could have on loved ones’ lives but it is a real possibility you can help try to prepare for.
Suncorp life insurance, Life Protect, could pay out a lump sum of up to $1,000,0002 if you become terminally ill or die, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you could be helping to protect your family from potential financial strain when they are simply trying to cope without you.
We offer life insurance Australia wide and because it's Suncorp, you're getting real life insurance and giving your family real protection from the unexpected.
Suncorp Life Protect insurance costs as little as a few dollars a week and you get 10% cash back every 3 years that you are covered, for the life of your cover1.
Apply now and you could receive a BONUS 5 year $10,000 melanoma cover5
|Get a quote||Apply now|
What do you get?3
|Up to $1 million lump sum payment2||Suncorp Life Protect can pay out a lump sum in the event of your death or diagnosis of a terminal illness.|
|BONUS 5 year $10,000 melanoma cover5||You could receive an extra $10,000 if you’re diagnosed with a melanoma in the first 5 year of your policy5|
|$10,000 Funeral Advancement Benefit2||Your family may receive a prompt payout designed to help to pay for funeral expenses when they need it most.|
|10% cash back every 3 years1||We’ll give you 10% of your premiums back every 3 years that you are covered, for the life of your cover.|
|Quick and easy to apply3||It takes seconds to get an online life insurance quote and to start applying to help protect your family from the unexpected.|
|No medical tests to apply3||Just answer some questions.|
|Cover to age 994||We guarantee renewal up to 99 years of age.|
Premium Protector Benefit
If you are disabled and unable to work for 90 consecutive days, Suncorp will pay 12 months of your Suncorp personal insurance premiums up to $2,000.
Premium Pause Benefit
If you are unable to pay your premiums you can suspend them for 3 months over the life of the policy. During the suspension period cover is limited to accidental death only.
For more information
This information is a summary only. Please refer to the Suncorp Life Protect Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for further details about the terms and conditions that apply to the product. Refer also to the Financial Services Guide for details about what financial services may be provided in relation to the product.
As of 7 January 2011 the Suncorp Group of companies moved to a new non operating holding company structure (NOHOC). The new NOHOC is Suncorp Group Limited. The issuer of this Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) remains a member of the Suncorp Group of companies. There are no changes to the terms and conditions of the PDS.
- This means you will be eligible to receive, every 3 years, a refund of 10% of premiums paid under a Suncorp Life Protect policy in the previous 3 years subject to any relevant terms that apply to the payment. No interest will be paid on the refunded amount. Refer to the Suncorp Life Protect Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for details.
- The payment of any benefit under a Suncorp Life Protect policy is subject to the relevant terms that apply to your policy – refer to the PDS for more details. In certain circumstances we may pay a benefit to your estate.
- Applications are subject to completion of a health and lifestyle questionnaire and possible further underwriting. Eligibility criteria apply. Provision of cover will be subject to our confirmation of acceptance of your application and receipt of correct payment details. Cover may be offered subject to special conditions.
- A Suncorp Life Protect policy will continue until it ends in accordance with its terms. Refer to the PDS for more details.
- The Melanoma Benefit is subject to underwriting. It covers melanoma of the skin and will generally cease 5 years from the date your application is accepted. The Benefit is provided at no additional cost on top of the premium you pay for your policy. Payment under the Benefit is subject to policy terms including exclusions. Refer to the enclosed Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement for more details.
Call 1800 177 549
Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm EST