CTP Insurance Quotes
Get a quick CTP quote for Queensland vehicles in less than 30 seconds. Having trouble viewing this page? Click here to Switch now.
Need a Compulsory Third Party Certificate (CTP)?
If your vehicle is unregistered or you have relocated to QLD, click here
Prices for special usage vehicles, motorcycles, commercial vehicle & permits:
- Commencing 1 October 2016 due before 31 December 2016
- Commencing 1 July 2016 due before 30 September 2016
Switch online now in just 2 minutes to access features like...
- Driver Protection Cover, at no extra cost for eligible customers
- Access to an advisory team of health care and rehabilitation professionals
- An efficient claims process with over 70 years experience
- The knowledge that you're helping us in our support of Youngcare
Switch to Suncorp CTP Insurance
Despite what a lot of people think, it's actually quite easy to switch your CTP insurer.
So if you make the switch to us now, Suncorp will appear as your nominated CTP Insurer when you receive your next rego renewal notice. And you'll have the peace of mind that comes from being with Queensland's largest CTP insurer.
Want to know more about CTP premiums?
You can call Suncorp Insurance on 13 11 60 and follow the prompts.
Or for more information on Compulsory Third Party insurance including the CTP scheme in Queensland, refer to the Motor Accident Insurance Act 1994.
Everything you need to know about Suncorp Driver Protection Cover is included in the Driver Protection Cover Policy wording.
Or call us on 13 11 60 and follow the prompts .
CTP Insurance and Driver Protection Cover (DPC) are issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as Suncorp Insurance. DPC is available on Class 1 & 6 Vehicles only. Drivers under the age of 25yrs are not eligible for DPC.