The CTP Insurance that protects more Queensland Families.
We all worry about protecting our cars, but what about your loved ones inside?
Suncorp CTP Insurance is dedicated to protecting your loved ones by providing compensation to other people injured in an accident, including passengers in your car, where you’re the at-fault driver. Plus with our Driver Protection Cover, if you’re the injured at-fault driver you could be eligible for up to $2 million in benefits for specified serious injuries provided the car is comprehensively insured with Suncorp Insurance.
The National Injury Insurance Scheme Queensland (NIISQ) will be introduced by the Government on the 1st of the July 2016. The Scheme provides financial support for the treatment and care to people who sustain life changing, serious injuries in a motor vehicle accident, regardless who’s at fault. However, NIISQ does not provide compensation for emotional trauma or loss of income experienced as a result of an accident.
As Queensland’s largest CTP Insurer, we understand that even good drivers make mistakes, that’s why we will continue to offer DPC alongside the introduction of NIISQ. For eligible customers*, DPC will provide compensation for specific serious injuries caused to the at-fault driver of a motor vehicle accident. These payments can help provide peace of mind for those financial burdens that will not be covered by NIISQ. For further information please visit http://lifetimecare.initiatives.qld.gov.au/.
Switching only takes a few minutes and you don't need to wait until your rego is due. In addition, when you combine any 3 or more eligible policies with Suncorp Insurance, you'll be eligible for our 15% Multi Policy Discount. Eligible policies are Suncorp Home, Contents, Landlord, Car, Motorcycle, Caravan (including trailer), Motorhome and Boat. The discount does not apply to the Suncorp Roadside Assist optional cover. Suncorp CTP counts as an eligible policy, but can't be discounted due to Queensland legislation.^
When you choose Suncorp CTP Insurance, you get a good deal more for your money, including:
- Driver Protection Cover (DPC) that comes with:
- up to $2 million in benefits for specified serious injuries to eligible at-fault drivers if the car is also comprehensively insured with Suncorp Insurance (or up to $1 million in benefits where the car is not comprehensively insured with Suncorp Insurance);
- a $5,000 lump sum which may assist in paying medical or rehabilitation costs, if in our opinion, following a preliminary assessment of the claim, the at fault driver is eligible or is likely to be eligible for DPC benefits.
- Access to an advisory team of health care and rehabilitation professionals
- An efficient claims process with over 70 years experience
- The knowledge that you're helping us in our support of Youngcare