Get a good deal more with Suncorp CTP Insurance
We all worry about protecting our cars, but what about your loved ones inside?
Suncorp CTP Insurance is dedicated to protecting your loved ones by providing compensation to other people injured in an accident, including passengers in your car, where you’re the at-fault driver. Plus with our Driver Protection Cover, if you’re the injured at-fault driver you could be eligible for up to $2 million in benefits for specified serious injuries provided the car is comprehensively insured with Suncorp.
You can switch your CTP online in two minutes and Suncorp will appear as your CTP Insurer when you next get your rego renewal notice. A Suncorp CTP policy even counts as an eligible product for our 15% multi policy discount if you hold 3 or more eligible products with us but the CTP premium itself cannot be discounted.
When you choose Suncorp CTP, you get a good deal more for your money, including:
Driver Protection cover (DPC) that comes with:
- up to $2 million in benefits for specified serious injuries to eligible at-fault drivers if the car is also comprehensively insured with Suncorp (or up to $1 million in benefits where the car is not comprehensively insured with Suncorp and the driver is aged 25 years or over);
- a $5,000 lump sum which may assist in paying medical or rehabilitation costs, if in our opinion, following a preliminary assessment of the claim, the at fault driver is eligible or is likely to be eligible for DPC benefits.
- Access to an advisory team of health care and rehabilitation professionals
- An efficient claims process with over 70 years experience
- The knowledge that you're helping us in our support of Youngcare
Insurance is issued by Suncorp Metway Insurance Limited ABN 83 075 695 966 (Suncorp). Everything you need to know about Suncorp Driver Protection Cover (DPC) is included in the Driver Protection Cover Policy wording. DPC is available on Class 1 & 6 vehicles only. Other conditions apply.